Reputation System

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Reputation System

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

so what do you think of the reputation system? and how far have you got?

i should hit level one on omega at lunch today. i am past level one on romulan. the requirements are not too bad, but one mission i selected required 30 offiers, which hurt, especially since i just donated officers to the fleet base.

the bottle neck for me is getting the borg neural processors. still missing the old style drops. i’m not real excited by the rewards offered so far, for example, consumables. i am not grinding for anything consumable and i don’t need any level 10 items.

currently dividing dilithium up between the embassy, fleet base and my needs. i’m getting dilithium more than i expected, but still deal with being able to refine only 8k per day plus the extra mission that refines 1k every other day or so.

i think with the rep system, embassy and base it will be a real strain on my resources. i saw some estimates that tier 5 might be 3 months or so away. i guess i am in no hurry. i do have to remind myself this is not a race, especially on the rep system. slow and steady is the way i’m thinking.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome to project management 101.

First thing you have to realize is that you don’t have to run every project available. And you have to be very careful because projects cannot be canceled once started. Prime example is the borg neuroprocessor project. It is completely optional, and it’s purpose is to give you a way to convert your extra BNPs to dilithium. But you really shouldn’t run it until you have enough BNPs to fill it. Otherwise, it occupies that upgrade slot. You will need BNPs to purchase your mark XII gear when you finally unlock it, so you should really save some in your bank unless you really need the dilithium. Personally, I’m not bothering to unlock any gear until I reach T5.

Which one required officers? I haven’t come across any that do, and I’m T1 on both romulan and omega.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

i can’t find it here at work. could i have my wires crossed and that actually be on the embassy?? for some reason i was really thinking it was on a rep system project.

i will check the game when i get home tonight.

and as usual i just rush into things. i am going to start hoarding stuff (BNPs) and slow down. i also need to research some.

Blackout
    Fleet Member

You need doffs for the romulan project to get Scorpion fighters.

It’s more or less a waste of time.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral

Blackout is correct. i am still kicking myself for rushing on these things and wasting perfectly good doffs.

apparently i was not the only one:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=457001

also a lot of confusion on whether or not the scorpion is a pet or actual hangar fighter. it is a hangar fighter and not worth having imho

i also read on release notes that the time for the projects and requirements have been reduced. that is good. very good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.