Query x2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Query x2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Orion
    Fleet Member

1. Anyone know the trick to trade EC or items between alts w/out an Account Bank?

2. What are the requirements to use Fleet Holding’s Stores? I recall reading it was only a week, or was I mistaken?

Thanks in advance!

– Orion

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

You can transfer items between alts by mailing them to yourself at a mail terminal. I don’t believe that there’s any way to transfer EC without an account bank, but there are a few exchange items that are likely to be pretty stable in value (eg, lock box keys) that could be moved between alts instead.

The fleet stores (ie, the vendors on the starbase and all of the other fleet holdings) are open once you’re a full member of the fleet (LT grade). Currently, the review period for new members is two weeks. You will also have access to the fleet bank; however, please only take what you actually plan to use personally and be respectful about the amount of gear that you take.

For reference, these are on our rules and regulations page.

Orion
    Fleet Member

Out of curiosity, would the Fleet Bank perhaps be another method one could use to transfer items between alts?

Assuming the alt is also a fleet member as well of course.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Best quick transfer would probably be to buy a stable commodity off of the exchange (a key) with the captain who has the EC then transfer it to the captain who needs money. Then sell the key on the exchange with the receiver collecting the payout. Depending on how long you are willing to wait you could make a little EC doing this but for instant gratification you should make your purchase to sale with minimal loss/gain. If you don’t have millions to spend on keys upgrades of all sorts are also quite stable and probably don’t cost much more than 150k/VR unit. Like keys they should be stable to buy then sell.

The FB might give you grief Orion. Your permissions in it are limited by your rank. Since you are just getting started if you put something in (or worse, multiple items) you might not be allowed to withdraw them because your rank is too low to make the withdrawal or multiple withdrawals. I have a lot of alts and they often slip under the promotion radar so I do this to myself every now and then 🙂 .

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

I would reccoment you buy one month subscription. Adds a lot of cool stuff. You get more inv space and account bank. Best 10$ i invested in this game. And after one month these remain active.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I would reccoment you buy one month subscription. Adds a lot of cool stuff. You get more inv space and account bank. Best 10$ i invested in this game. And after one month these remain active.

For sure! Just make sure you cancel it before the end of the month or you will get hit again. If you can swing it very much worth the $$. You will also want to unlock the 10m+ EC for each character you play with some zen converted from dil. Expansions on the account bank are nice and convenient but up to you to decide if want them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.