Prototype Borg Tech (Shields)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Prototype Borg Tech (Shields)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

just a heads up. i have picked up 2 shields in the last few days on infected space elite. you might want to run 2 or 3 and see if it is still being generous.

many of you know i worked hard to get the reman 12 set, and i like it, but nothing beats maco 12 shields.

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Ran it 6 times yesterday, failed only once. Zilch.

edit: the drought continues, 3 more runs today, 2 w/optional

Blackout
    Fleet Member

Between my 2 characters, I now have 9 Prototype Borg Shields, 3 Prototype Deflectors, and NO engines.

This is starting to get a little rediculous.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

I only have the XII shield on 2 toons. Guess I should run it more often. I have the complete XII ground set on 2 toons. And I’m missing just the gun on 2 others. Yeah, I’ve got a couple of dates set up with Armek. Let’s dance, baby!

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Blackout wrote:

Between my 2 characters, I now have 9 Prototype Borg Shields, 3 Prototype Deflectors, and NO engines.

This is starting to get a little rediculous.

I think the random draw on proto engine was nice to me. The mission was already failed when I warped in 😯 someone bailed and there were a lot of spheres healing already. So, no hurry, I soldier on in the best tradition of the 44th. Took 22 minutes to finish but, I did get my engine, 2 ecd, and 😯 😯 a Tholian Box.

Edit: My mistake, it was only proto salvage, but it was my first since the the drought also…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.