New Star Trek Tabletop RPG Coming In 2017

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck New Star Trek Tabletop RPG Coming In 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KirksFavoriteSon
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

It will be called Star Trek Adventures, and it will be coming from publisher Modiphus sometime in 2017. You can read more details here:

http://www.modiphius.com/star-trek.html

Cheers,

Shaw

aka @CobaltBlueHero

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Already have ST: Attack Wing and ST: Catan , not sure if I can convince my fiancee and friends to give another Trek game a go lol.

I may pick it up to collect dust anyway though.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I didn’t see this before. Mophidius is a pretty solid PnP RPG publisher/designer. I like their Actung! Cthulu setting.

Tasherian
    Fleet Member

I did the kickstarter for their Conan game and really like the rule set…easy and fast paced and it looks like their Star Trek game will be using the same

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I just saw some pictures of the models they will be releasing from a con promo release they had. To plug the ones that aren’t yet produced they released a special edition Picard and a TOS Kirk fig. The sculpts look great and when they drop next year I’ll be psyched to put paint to brush.

From comments their intention is to put out a TOS and TNG settings. The range will include generic figs intended as away team members and opposition as well as personalities from the eras. Get me some classic Red shirts to fall beneath a fusilade of Klingon disruptor fire!

If the system is fluid and intuitive I’d wonder about the possibility of playing online but that is just a kernal of an idea.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.