Into Darkness

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Into Darkness

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HDMan
    Fleet Member

Saw it last night at IMAX… VERY GOOD MOVIE!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

normally i wait for a few weeks before i will go see a movie at the theatre. i don’t like crowds and i want to make sure i get good seating. but you guys are making me want to see this film!

hopefully tomorrow we can catch an early matinee. go have a nice breakfast (love Cracker Barrel) and then head to the movie theatre. you have to understand with my wife a really early breakfast would be 9am. she does not do early on weekends. 🙂

i originally watched Star Trek, the original series, on a black & white TV with aluminum foil on the rabbit ears. now i can watch Star Trek in 3D.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

I’m going Monday to see it! I’m sure ill like it as what Trekkie wouldn’t like it? (apart from those peeps who live by following the Star Trek Bible and moan about canon!) Its had all sorts of reviews, some good, some bad and some OK. So there isn’t anyway to get a view of what its like. The way i look at it is its Star Trek how can Trekkies not like it? I mean i have to get every fix of Star Trek I can get! I mean come on why don’t they green light a new TV series? ST TNG had its 25th anniversary and its still popular! Cant the TV execs see that it would be money in the bank (as long as they actually do it right by giving it a huge budget and don’t skimp out)?

I cant beleive ST TNG started in 1987! Its still good! I just started my 2nd run through of the TNG Season 3 Blu-Ray. I really think S3 had to be up there as one of there best seasons! It has some quality episodes, “Yesterdays Enterprise”, “The Offspring”, “Sarek” and the legendary “The Best of both worlds #1 & #2” They put the 2 parts of that one into 1 feature length video so u dont have to wait till autumn for remastered S4 to watch the 2nd half. Good job there!

S3 was also when they changed the uniforms, i watched a bit from S2 then straight to S3 to see the difference and the 1st uniform was almost comical. The actors hated it too, they talk about them in the extras. Apparently they were skin tight and they rode upwards which gave birth to the Picard tuck! where Patrick tugged his top down to bring it back down, it actually became one of Picards trademarks and everyone else started doing the same. Jonathan frakes talks about that in one of his vids.

Anyone else watched it yet? Who thinks this is the best ST TNG Season?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.