Got in game for about 15 mins and found a bug in already!

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Got in game for about 15 mins and found a bug in already!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

I just got online and went to our starbase and did the “officer of the watch daily” I completed it and went back to the officer of the watch to get my 5 fleet marks reward but the mission wont complete. The dialogue box just says mission completed, but in that button there isn’t anyway to collect the reward & complete it.

Anyway I got booted off the server & cant get back in now! LOL

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

You crashed the server… congratulations. If it’s stable in 4-5 hours I’ll be happy 🙂

Shade
    Fleet Member

Think yourself lucky:) Im still trying to get in….it keeps timing out on the ‘Retrieving List of Characters’.
    First thing Im gonna do is go play Hearts and Minds for the Rare Doff. This mission is only available til Saturday.

Shade
    Fleet Member

Think Im in…the teleportation of your character when you select it is a nice new touch:)

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

@Shade wrote:

Think yourself lucky:) Im still trying to get in….it keeps timing out on the ‘Retrieving List of Characters’.
    First thing Im gonna do is go play Hearts and Minds for the Rare Doff. This mission is only available til Saturday.

Yeah i wanted to do hearts & minds too but it wasn’t available on the available mission list. Do you know where you go to get that mission?

I have done it once already when they released it for last Friday the 13th but i cant remember where you pick it up?

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

@CodeWarrior316 wrote:

You crashed the server… congratulations. If it’s stable in 4-5 hours I’ll be happy 🙂

hey! quit crashing the server. i have not even had a chance to play yet!! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.