Fleet Tribble

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fleet Tribble

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i visited tribble this weekend to check out the new look for season 7. as my reward i got the fleet tribble.

from stowiki:

Effects
    Petting the Fleet Tribble Awards one Fleet Mark and the following resistance buffs for a duration of one hour

+ 1 Fleet Mark (max once per hour)

+5% Slow Resistance
    +5% Hold Resistance
    +5% Disable Resistance.

i could be wrong about getting it for visiting tribble this weekend. stowiki says it is for those that logged in between july 6 – july 9.

my klingon ate hers…..

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Did you log in during the Season 6 test weekend? If so, that’s probably where you earned it. You may have just forgot to claim the reward until now. If you didn’t test out season 6, then it probably a bug – one that worked out in your favor.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

yes i tested season 6. i had looked for my reward but never saw anything till now, so i thought maybe it was for season 7 till i read stowiki.

bodgeup
    Fleet Member

@Sargon wrote:

i visited tribble this weekend to check out the new look for season 7. as my reward i got the fleet tribble.

from stowiki:

Effects
    Petting the Fleet Tribble Awards one Fleet Mark and the following resistance buffs for a duration of one hour

+ 1 Fleet Mark (max once per hour)

+5% Slow Resistance
    +5% Hold Resistance
    +5% Disable Resistance.

i could be wrong about getting it for visiting tribble this weekend. stowiki says it is for those that logged in between july 6 – july 9.

my klingon ate hers…..

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, that fleet tribble was a reward for season 6 tribble test weekend. There hasn’t been a special tribble test weekend for season 7 yet to my knowledge anyway, someone correct me if i’m wrong.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.