Ferengi Nagus Marauder

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Ferengi Nagus Marauder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

As some of you noticed, there was mysterious giveaway of Ferengi Nagus Marauder few days ago. Here is great video by ZEFilms, showing the ship from up close.

PWE (not Cryptic) had a promotion via mails which were sent without stating what were conditions to qualify for the ship. >Link to the promotional mail<.

First thing you should do is to check if you received the mail, check the spam folder too. There is a theory that one had to be subscribed to their mails as that is the only way you could receive it. Do it now, just in case there will be second round of mails since it is 50th Anniversary year.

(image by Lootcritter)

Cross82
    44th Fleet Oracle
    Team Player

Its so random of who gets this ship. The best thing to do is plan on not getting it.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Rule of acquisition #1: Once you have their money, you never give it back.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i get up early and exercise. while i cool down I often play STO. this morning i checked to see what free gift was being given this week. i went to look at the uniform on the promotions tab and much to my surprise i had a nagus maruader to claim. it might be worthwhile to check that daily.

someone commented i spent too much money on the game. i had seen Damix’s post earlier and was too lazy to go check the e-mail account he mentioned.

i did some research this evening and really found no answer at all. One of a few links i checked below.

I have played a very long time, have a LTS i bought on sale and i have probably spent a couple hundred bucks per year on the game. the ship seems okay so far.

http://massivelyop.com/2016/07/20/star-trek-online-confuses-community-with-ship-giveaway/

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Great Sargon : ) You didn’t had to redeem a code to have it appear at the c-store?

I forgotten to post a link to the image in the first post:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/setting

There was probably a better way to distribute this ship to the player-base, oh well.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Congrats, Sargon!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

thanks guys

no codes or anything just in the promotions tab to claim.

taylor248
    Fleet Member

I also received the code for the ship, which is nice. In addition, I was sent the box of swag. Unfortunately, I do not know what the criteria was for the PWE promotions.

Cheers,
    Scott

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.