CE, Event Rewards & Romulans

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck CE, Event Rewards & Romulans

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i was so happy to be done with the CE…..or so i thought. once finished with the CE you can repeat it daily for 100 FMs and “event rewards”. what are these event rewards used for i ask?

i did some research on STOwiki and ended up reading a couple blogs. i think it was season 7 numbers 8 & 10. i still don’t know how these event rewards will come into play or how they will be used.

now i feel i must continue to do the CE daily to make sure i am ready and have pleny of event rewards if necessary.

i will stop doing the defera runs for FMs and use that time to do the stinking CE so i get event rewards that i am not entirely sure i will need. okay, so i am crazy or something like that.

while looling for info on the event rewards i saw things concerning romulans. some of this stuff looked pretty interesting concerning the romulans.

not sure i could do the grind on a 4th character. i considered giving one or 2 up, but have too much invested. besides, i like my sci alt and i like my klingon.

one thing for sure. i would never buy the legacy pack. if i do go with a romulan it would be one character, one ship. part of me says yes do it and the other part says i can’t take the grind.

Edit: just saw blog 11. the pot just got sweeter.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

This is all I can think of as a reply… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1CBftRW0F8 enjoy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.