Boff Training Revamp Incoming

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Boff Training Revamp Incoming

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

It kind of seams like this is all being taken as a step to have your Boffs become captains and Each Fleet admiral will have the ability command multiple ships.

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Just a heads up, get those rare untrainable boff abilities while you can. A dev has officially responded saying that these abilities will be unavailable on launch of this system.

So if you’d like to be able to have Torpedo Spread 3 on a boff, be sure to train them soon. No telling how long we’ll wait for manuals training these powers.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player
    fatman592
    Fleet Member

I think saving a new loadout has solved the boff clearing problem. Haven’t had a problem in days. This was the most frustrating bug for me, I hope to never experience it again.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.