Application for Walravenous09

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Walravenous09

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J.D. Walraven
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed: Pekos@Walravenous09#0592; KDF: K’Sester@Walravenous09#0592
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I would like my first choice of fleet to be my best choice; and I believe joining the 44th to be my best choice. I have played for close to a month, now, and have leveled up to 65, with more opportunities ahead of me. I have already made a contribution to the fleet and intend to be a cog in the wheel of this fine fleet.
    • Tell us about yourself: My name is J.D. I’ve been married close to 18 months; I’m a Texas State Licensed Massage Therapist; and I’ve been an avid fan of Star Trek all my life. I’ve been a League Billiards Pool Player for 7 years. I was born in Texas and where I’ve lived most of my life.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by BreakingForce. Reason: corrected @tag
    BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Accepted, but 44th Temporal Vanguard is the fleet where our new members start. So you’ve been removed from 44th Epsilon and invited to 44th Temporal Vanguard. Welcome!

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi JD,

I am @Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Welcome Aboard,

@Sensei_Krieger

J.D. Walraven
    Fleet Member

Thank You, Everyone! I’m honored to be a part of the 44th. @Sensei_Krieger I would learn how to make a build for a Tier6 ship. Would you help me?

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

I would love too.  Let me know when you want to get together.  We can get on a discord voice channel and discuss what you would like to do.  In the meantime I would would suggest give a this forum post a read.  It is  a great source for learning all about build and game mechanics.

STO Mechanics Guide By Paradoxical: Introduction

@Sensei_Krieger

J.D. Walraven
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the nudge 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.