Application for SemperFidelis9a

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for SemperFidelis9a

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flint Alder
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: @SemperFidelis9b (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: N/A
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve played STO on and off before but never really been involved in end game or fleet activities. Thought having a group of people to play with would make it more interesting.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a Star Trek fan and casual gamer now that my kids make me have less time for leisure activities. I’m basically just looking for a chill group to chat with while I run missions and maybe experience group content.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Erik,

Welcome to the 44th fleet! You have been accepted but we are unable to send you an invite because we need your character(s) name as well as your @handle as in: ImaFed@Gamer#1234 (Fed), B’Varin@Gamer#1234 (KDF). Once you respond with the names the invites can be sent. Please make sure all characters have been logged in to within the last two weeks or even with the name, the game will return an error in sending an invite. Again, welcome!

Galli

Flint Alder
    Fleet Member

Sorry about that.  Should be Alder@SemperFidelis9b (Fed).  I’m not yet level 10 on that character though so no rush.  I should be by next week.

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks for responding quickly, your invite has been sent.

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet!

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.