Application for Scarb70

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Scarb70

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scarb70
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Scarb70@scarb70
    Real Name (first name only): Damen
    Location (at least time zone): Texas
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): No alt characters, play as Fed.
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been playing STO for about a year. I’ve played video games for years but have avoided the social aspects. I’m starting to see the value in working together and want to see how it can be.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I started a fleet of my own but it really didn’t go anywhere. Your fleet looks well put together and I thought it would be the type of community I could be a part of.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. And thanks for filling out a proper app, as we don’t approve of ‘rogue’ members popping up.

Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.