Application for reedo302

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for reedo302

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Reed
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Emira@reedo302#68402 (FED – primary) , Solaris (ROM/FED) , Korpse (KDF) , Ometi’iklan (Jem/FED)
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? 44th is a long standing fleet that appears to have a lot of logistics and a great website. I want to join a fleet that puts time and effort into the experience. My buddy/neighbor Storms@stormzusmc is also applying, and after researching various fleets, we both decided that the Mighty 44th offered a great fleet experience that we wanted to be a part of. I have never been in a fleet, so I don’t know how it works and look forward to having some guidance in how to get the most enjoyment out of it.
    • Tell us about yourself: I originally played STO when it first came out in 2010 and absolutely loved it. I lost interest in it over time because it didn’t have anywhere near the level of content then as it does now. I’ve been a video game geek since the 1980s when I got my Nintendo, and ever since I’ve always been a gamer. I’ve played mostly FPS for the last decade, but I missed a good MMORPG.

I am a car guy, with my love being especially with European vehicles. I’ve been a BMW guy for a long time but I’ve recently become a full-on Aston Martin enthusiast. I go do car stuff with my neighbor Jeff, who is applying as well as Storms@stormzusmc. We smoke cigars and drink whiskey together quite often, and we’re big whiskey and cigar aficionados. I’m also a gym rat and do a lot of strength training. I’m a US Army veteran and served in Iraq in 2003 and 2004, and being veterans is partly why Jeff Storms and I are buddies and neighbors. That, and he’s my realtor and he decided to move in next door. I’m just that awesome of a neighbor, and that’s totally why you would want me in the Mighty 44th.

I was a huge Star Trek fan going back to the 1980s when I used to watch the Star Trek animated series on Nickelodeon. I got into ST:TNG in the early 1990s and ever since I’ve been hooked. I used to have a ST:DS9 uniform and toy tricorder and phaser that I would wear to Star Trek conventions as a teenager in the 1990s. Deep Space Nine is my favorite series by far, and I’ve probably watched the whole thing at least 50 times. I’m an anomaly, because I love the Ferengi episodes even though many people apparently hate them. My second favorite series is Enterprise, and yes I even like the theme song. I’m actually singing it right now.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Andy,

I was able to invite your main character to the fleet but not the other Federation characters because I get back an error. If you have not logged into those characters within the last two weeks, that would be the most likely cause. Once you log in to them, just let an Admiralty member know so we can bring them into the fleet. As for your KDF character, Korpse, evidently he is already invited to a fleet. If it is not from the 44th, please decline it so we may invite you.

Also, I’d like to thank you for your military service.

@gallifreycaptain
    #2621 (aka Galli)

Andy Reed
    Fleet Member

Thank you for allowing me to join.  I logged into the characters, as it’s been a while since I last did that.  Hopefully that rectifies the issue.

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks, all invites have been sent and welcome to the 44th!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.