Application for mtulrich

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for mtulrich

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Ulrich
    Fleet Member
    • Location: Pennsylvania, United States, GMT -04:00/New York (EDT)
    • Characters: Matthew@Velocix
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve progressed in STO about as far as I can go without joining a fleet. I researched some professional STO fleets and I’m impressed with the maturity, values, and charter for the Mighty 44th. The values and way that the Mighty 44th are run align with me and will help me enjoy the next part of my STO experience. I play very casually and have periodically taken some long breaks from the game due to circumstances in my life. I’m not a competitive player and prefer exploration and unique experiences. More competitive fleets/players aren’t of much interest to me.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’ve been a long time STO player since it was released in 2010. I’m a devoted Star Trek fan. I love what Star Trek represents and future that could be awaiting us. Professionally, I’m an IT Director which consumes a lot of my time along with my family.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Matthew Ulrich
    Fleet Member

I haven’t received an invite yet. Is there anything else I need to do?

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Sorry for the delay. Welcome to the 44th!

Matthew Ulrich
    Fleet Member

I’m really sorry but I either somehow clicked by the invite or didn’t receive it yet – could it be resent? Thank you!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Just ask for an invite on our channel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.