Application for maywynd1288

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for maywynd1288

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CaptRedbeard
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Endar Telvanni@maywynd1288
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
    Tell us about yourself: Grew up watching TNG, and have watched every show and movie since then, been playing STO for three years, and am a lifetime subscriber.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I recently left a large fleet because it became dull and quiet, and when I get on an MMO, I want human interaction. The 44th Fleet – just from viewing y’alls site – looks like an amazing fleet, with competitive promotion protocols, participation, etc. Looking for an ACTIVE RP/PvE fleet, and I believe I’ve found the perfect one. 🙂
    Have you read the rules: Yes

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you must meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

@CaptRedbeard wrote:

Looking for an ACTIVE RP/PvE fleet.

Welcome to the fleet. Visit the Holodeck section of our forum, you will find RP story we are creating so jump in anytime and anyway you want.

CaptRedbeard
    Fleet Member

Thanks! I meant to come around here sooner, but been quite busy with work lately. I’m already enjoying how active everyone is. I’m mostly active in the early mornings, have already run a few ground dungeons with members, again, enjoying my time here so far!

Thanks for the reference to an RP thread! I’ll definitely check it out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.