Application for Kronmyr

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kronmyr

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kronmyr
    Fleet Member

Hi!

I’m a casual Romulan/KDF player on the West Coast of the US interested in a friendly, laid-back Fleet to make my STO experience more fun and active. I’m mature, chill, friendly, and helpful. I’ve only been playing for a few months, but I have two level 50 characters (Lethean Tactical CPT and a Reman Science CPT).

Main character’s name: Ruylnor@kronmyr (Lethean Tac) and Jalyn’fein@kronmyr (Reman Sci)

Real Name (first name only): Nick

Location (at least time zone): California, US (Pacific Time Zone)

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Listed above. I play both equally.

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve gamed for decades, and grew up on Star Trek: TNG. I’m a casual Star Trek fan, but not a fanatic; more obscure references and language use will be lost on me. I’m married and I manage a region for a legal software company, so I travel quite a bit and can only game occasionally. Still, I enjoy gaming with others and would like to share STO with like-minded folks.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I checked out the Fleet section on the STO official forums.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): I have, and I have no objections.

Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Sure, and I have TS3 installed.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. I was only able to invite one of your characters. It gave me an error when I tried to invite Ruylnor. Do you have the spelling spelled exactly as it appears in the chat window? No worries. Please join our private channel by following the instructions in this thread:

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Once you join the channel, you can ask for an invite for your other toon.

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome Nick! Look forward to seeing you in game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.