Application for bobtheninjagoldfish

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for bobtheninjagoldfish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bobtheninjagoldfish
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed: Korben, Baroness KDF: L’yta
    • Previous fleets: 321st
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Have been told by one of the members of the fleet that it’s a good bunch of people. I’m looking to make the time I spend in the game more enjoyable and get to know some good folks.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a 45 (nearly 46) year old disable Englishman living in the US for he past 21 years and I’ve been a Sci Fi fan my whole life. I’ll be honest with you, while I play a lot of MMOs and raid consistently in Wow, I’m not a META player, I like to pick a thing I like to do and do that, rather than worry about what is best.

While I’m not a Speedrunner, I am, on a volunteer basis, part of the organizing committee for RPG Limitbreak, a Speedrunning marathon that focuses on RPGS and longer runs that you wouldn’t see in a GDQ or the like. I’m the Volunteer Director, and for this years event (in may) I’m over seeing 14 different Volunteer Departments and all the volunteers within, including a 24 hours-a-day, 7 day long schedule for said volunteers.

My friend and stream partner Jordan, who also recently applied, tried to get me into STO when it first came out and It didn’t grab me. Then I tried again when the Romulan faction first came out and managed to stick with it until the Iconian war arc. Then I came back about a year ago and am still play regularly and recently purchased a lifetime Sub.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Frarry
    Participant

Contacted via Discord for handle: @bobtgoldfish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.