Application for Kel-Morian

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kel-Morian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kel-Morian
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Ragnar@Kel-Morian
    Full Alt character names: N/A
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Do you have Teamspeak? No but I can easily get it. I have a headset /w mic
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been a long time gamer with my first MMO being Star Wars Galaxies. As with a lot of others, I spent a lot of time on and off with WoW. Also dabbled with STO when it first came out and also played a bit of SW:TOR.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I liked your forum post and I got the sense you guys were a good bunch. I am looking to relearn the game and enjoy some end game PVE. Currently at 52/60 and hope to be 60 soon. I liked that this was a mature fleet and would find similar people in my situation (early 30s with a family)
    Have you read the rules: I have and looks good

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you must meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.