Application for kamsau1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for kamsau1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hokc
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: @kamsau1#0662 @kamsau@0662
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: 1071
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? having big armada is nice. want to see how to increase dps and see sto in a fleet. i am a noob playing this game for around 2 month. previously on wow and diablo.
    • Tell us about yourself: i am parents with kids, hence computer time are quite low.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @kamsau1#0662

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hello

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

I also need names for the characters you want invited to the fleet:  the “@kamsau1#0662” refers to your sto account, not a specific character.  All of your characters on that account will carry the “@kamsau1#0662”.  What I need is what comes before the “@”.  For example, my Jem character’s name is “Eko’tren”, and my account is “@BreakingForce”.  so when you see me online, this character will show as “Eko’tren@BreakingForce”.   I can’t invite the whole account to the fleet at once (though I have to admit, that would be handy sometimes), so I need character names.  There are 3 ways we can resolve this.

• I sent you a friend request.  Accept it, and I’ll be able to see the name of whatever character you’re on.  After confirming that it’s one you want invited to the fleet, I’ll do so.
    • You could post your character name here, and whichever of the Admiralty is around will get an invite sent to that character.
    • You can join our custom chat channel.  As said above, type “/channel_join 44th-diplo” into your chat box to join it…and then say something there, and if any fleet leadership is around, we’ll get you invited and set up.

Anyway, welcome to the 44th Fleet! I hope your time with us is good.

edit: strikethrough. it’s taken care of 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by BreakingForce.
    hokc
    Fleet Member

thank for the invite. will be reading more on how to play the game 🙂

aka @kamsau1#0662

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

We do have a New Players Guide/FAQ

https://startrek.44thfleet.com/beginners-guide-faqs/

Also, one of our Admirals, Paradoxical, has written up some fairly great guides to further understand STO and how it works

https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/paradoxicals-mechanics-guide-introduction/

Hopefully, those will be of use to you.

hokc
    Fleet Member

thanks for he pointer. will be reading up the admiral guide 🙂

aka @kamsau1#0662

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.