Application for jhwang0716

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for jhwang0716

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luckyjoe
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Lim@jhwang0716

Real Name (first name only): Joe

Location (at least time zone): PA

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): N/A

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): just started the game two days ago. I’m currently a lvl 14 lt comm, but the game isn’t as fun when playing alone. It would be a lot more engaging if I had a community to be part of.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Heard good things in forums, that it is a good place for beginners to learn.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, although I prefer ventrilo.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

Your invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. In the meantime, see this thread on how to join our private chat channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard.

this is a good group you have joined. once you hit level 50 you will always find other captains to do missions with.

luckyjoe
    Fleet Member

awesome thanks for the quick response guys! looking forward to the game..I’m probably really slow in getting on the bandwagon considering the game has been out for awhile. Hopefully there are still a decent amount of active people around?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.