Application for Harley007

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Harley007

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ansem
    Fleet Member

Main Character’s Name: Ansem@harley007
    Membership: Gold

About Me: Second generation Trekky. My dad got me into the game and I backtracked and started watching all the episodes and movies. I started playing STO somewhere around season 3 or so. I’ve been with it quite some time on and off. I’m a level 50 Vice Admiral now. I do share an account with my dad as we got into it before it was free to play and didn’t wish to pay twice as much. That being said, he also has his own personal character on the account and does not wish to be in a fleet currently. I read your rules and such and realize this may cause a slight issue, but I believe there is a loophole in the fact that it technically is not me.

Why Did I Choose The Mighty 44th?: I’ve reached a point where I’ve done many of the missions and side things and I’d like to play with a community and have some light RP action. You seem like a great bunch and I think we’d have a lot to offer each other!

Rules: Yes, I’ve read your rules, history and about me sections

Teamspeak: I currently don’t have TS downloaded on this computer and my mic is slightly unreliable. However, I would be willing to download the software and use it, as I understand the convenience of it.

Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

You should receive a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

In regards to your account, I think it should be ok so long as your dad does not join another fleet, and login to your character. Once you join our private channel, it is account wide, so all characters on the account will be able to see the fleet conversation. Hopefully, this will not become an issue.

Welcome aboard.

EDIT: gave me an error when i sent an invite. Are you sure you have the handle and character name spelled correctly?

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard Ansem. i am always looking for someone to team up with, especially for ground or pvp. been trying to get a pvp team together. let me know if you are interested. see you in space.

anytime i have a team started feel free to join. lookiing forward to it.

Ansem
    Fleet Member

I apologize for the error. A little detail slipped my mind. (Mainly, I was unsure if it would use my Cryptic name or my perfect world name)

The correct name should be Ansem@Styles-007

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.