Application for Grenn

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Grenn

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Grenn

Main character’s name: Rissi@Grenn

Location (at least time zone): Chicago

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself: I started playing STO about 2 years ago when subscriptions were still ongoing. I have not been with a fleet yet, though I have an Engineering VADM, a Science VADM (my main) and a random Tactical character at Lt. Cmdr. I also have 2 Klingon characters, but I have not done much with them. I have recently started doing more of the PVE missions, and with the new fleet changes, it seems like a great time to find out how much fun a fleet can be. I recently got a friend into STO as well, so hopefully he can find a place here too.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: It looks like a nice relaxed and fun place without a lot of useless people with titles that mean nothing. Some people need to realize that and get over themselves.

Have you read the rules: Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying.

We will get you a fleet invite shortly. In the meantime, please read this thread with more info about the fleet including how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Look forward to seeing you online.

EDIT: Invite sent

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Oh, and if you give us the names of your alts, we can get them added too.

Grenn

Thanks!

My alts are:

Engineer VAdm: Grenn@Grenn
    Tactical LtCmdr: Threll@Grenn

The Engineer was my original, so she has a lot of items you need to buy now. Heck, she got a tactical refit defiant with a cloak for free, heh. Way back when RAdm and VAdm gave you a new free ship. 😛

I never trained her right.. so she kind of sits there looking cool in a Sovereign. The tac is a guy I am working on for of course…. pure damage. Though my science VAdm is pretty good at damage too, heh.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard. look forward to seeing you around.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Got your alts invited. Did you say you have a klingon? We have a klink fleet too.

Grenn

I have 2 Klingons actually, one I use more then the other, but here they are.

Captain Engineer: Noliash@Grenn (Gorn!)

Commander Tactical: Thopak@Grenn (Klink!)

Also, could I impose on you for a forum name change? I’d rather it be the name of my account “Grenn” then the “Rissi” that it currently is. Just makes more sense, plus its something I’ve used before. 🙂

mrbruce1970
    Fleet Member

Welcome!

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Wasn’t able to invite Thopak. Spelled correctly? Or is there a space in the middle of the name?

Grenn

Doh, its actually Thopok@Grenn

Heh… shows how often I use him. He’s actually just kind of there… I use Noliash far more. I like Engineering, and the Gorn, so.. he’s my main KDF character. 🙂

Thanks for the forum name change too! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.