Application for @godofinsanity

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @godofinsanity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GodofInsanity
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Shran@godofinsanity
    Real Name (first name only): Jason
    Location (at least time zone): California, USA
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Niron@godofinsanity – RomFed
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: On & Off again Gold.
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): SciFi Geek, I currently do PBEM Trek on the side while working (easy to do by phone) enjoy good Trek RP. Enjoy gaming milsims and such and just looking to burn time on MMOs. Work IT so I’ll be playing at work as well so yup.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Found the group on the STO Forums, looked like a decent group to link up with as I restart for my 7th or 8th time since the game came out.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): I have.
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Do for my Arma Group so yes 🙂

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. And thanks for filling out a proper app, as we don’t approve of ‘rogue’ members popping up.

Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.