Application for gherven

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for gherven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gherven
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Delonzo@gherven
    Real Name (first name only): Alex
    Location (at least time zone): Ohio
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Nope
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve played STO for about a month now, so I’m getting the hang of it, but this isn’t the first time I’ve played an MMO. I’ve played/tried many other MMORPGs, including a MUD (text-based, stands for Multi User Dungeon), and this is just my latest choice. My other interests include alternative/indie rock, writing, and video games. Also, I look like this: :geek:
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: It’s the right size (I hate to ruin the perfect 44-member list though), it seems to be serious without being super-hardcore, and I’m sure it’s at least somewhat mature.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): One second…yep.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes, assuming my old microphone works. I went back in time 20 years to find it, which is probably why it was missing for so long…

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th.

I’ve sent you an in game invite, so you should be getting it the next time you log on. In the meantime, here is some more info on the fleet, including how to join the private fleet channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard, and see you online!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard Delonzo. look forward to joining you in a STF. elite always. 🙂

what do you like to write?

gherven
    Fleet Member

@Sargon wrote:

what do you like to write?

Usually I write whatever the school newspaper staff assigns for me (I jump at the chance to write a gaming piece), but I’ve tried to write sci-fi/fantasy stories in my spare time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.