Application for GallowsGhost

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for GallowsGhost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ouren
    Fleet Member

Character Name: Ouren@GallowsGhost

Account Type: I only started playing this game a few days ago. I am currently a silver member, I am not sure the benefits of being a gold member are worth it. But then I don’t enough about the game to know for sure.

History: I have an extensive history in MMOs; my first MMO was actually a text based RPG called Gemstone 3, if they hadn’t gotten horribly expensive I might still be there. I spent several years in WoW but got bored with the cookie cutter feel of the end game. I gave TOR a try, really sad they couldn’t deliver on the potential. I spent some time in LOTRO, DCUO, and Guild Wars as well.

I have been playing Video Games of one type or another since I was 7 when I got my first Atari. Since then I have owned every console built, with the exception of Neo-Geo ($500 for a game cartridge, really?!) My favorite game of all time is Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Final Fantasy 3 and Phantasy Star 2 are close 2nds. My ex-wife would always call me a vid-idiot, I now call her as little as possible.

I try to be funny a lot, I am not sure how much I succeed but I am sure it is far less than I think it is.

Why the mighty 44th?: I have been looking through the “find fleet” tab since I started a few days ago, reading websites and searching through the forums trying to get a feel for the atmosphere. There were a few that came across too rigid, reminding me of a WoW guild I was in once where they dictated what spec your character had to have. There were also a few that seemed too loose, didn’t have an atmosphere at all. Then I came across this website. Rules where clear and well thought out and I got the impression of an atmosphere willing to help noobs like me learn not only the ropes but the details that help make them contributors.

I have read the rules.

I am willing to use teamspeak.

Thank you for your time

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

LOL! and thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome aboard!

btw, the Atari 2600 was my first system too.

mrbruce1970
    Fleet Member

Old skool, love it.

Welcome to the 44th. Everyone here is very friendly with the noob questions. I asked about a billion of them when I joined!

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome aboard. you found a great fleet. this was my first game ever since i had quit playing video games in the arcades back in the early 80’s. these guys are full of great information and can help a lot. i’m willing to try to help so never hesitate to give me a shout.

i just recently took advantage of the lifetime sale. why didn’t i do that ages ago i ask.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.