Application for Crazysoccerninja

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Crazysoccerninja

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

My characters’ handle name in STO is crazysoccerninjas@crazysoccerninjas

My name is Jordan

I am 18

I live in the Central Time Zone in the US

My characters’ name is John James Shepard. He is with the federation. He is a Vice Admeral

I’m currently unsure what you mean by “silver/gold/lifetime” but i’m guessing silver since i’m not paying for anything.

Characters’ Bio: “My family was killed when i was 5… so i ran from home. i survived for 3 months in the forest. After those 3 dreadful months being in the forest, i came upon a city. Everybody stared at me strangly. Then the military came up to me (meaning a woman from the military) and took me away. I was 6 at the time (recently have a birthday) and was traine space and ground combat and how to preform “spec ops missions” and even in the feilds of science and how things worked on my new ship. And that ship was called the U.S.S. Entreca. It means “with great honor you shall live”. I know, a lot said in just one word. Anyways, back to my life. I was trained for 30 years and here i am, fighting for my planet, and the Human race.”

I chose this fleet because it sounded very nice. It sounded like it fit me perfectly.

I have read the rules.

I am willing to use TS3 for i’m using it as i type up this forum Application.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for your interest in the 44th. However, we have a minimum age requirement of 18 and over. We are also running at near capacity on our roster. So I am sorry that we must turn down your application. I hope you end up finding a good fleet. There are many good ones out there.

I’m sorry, it appears I had accidentally hit the “6” instead of “8”. I play in the dark and sometimes (when it comes to numbers) accidentally hit the wrong key. In all seriousness I am sorry for the mistake and ask you to reconsider your decision. I will not make such a simple mistake like that again, Sir. You’ll also see that I have edited the post so it says 18. This was not to trick you or anyone else that might happen to “stumble” upon this post, but to just clear it up instead of confusing people to why you (not saying you will) accepted a 16 year old when you probably have declined many in the past. Also, like i said before. Please reconsider, I need a good, strong fleet like yours, trust me, you won’t regret it.

– Thank You

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

I tried sending you an invite, but it gave me an error. What is your character name as it is displayed in the chat window?

crazysoccerninja@crazysoccerninja i believe, i’ll be on today at around 5 pm to about 12 am Central US time zone, so i’ll double check my accounts’ name. However i’m 80% sure it is what you see right here. I’ll edit this reply if it is different.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Says you are already in a fleet?

oops, i forgot to resign from my previous fleet… try now.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

OK. Got your invite sent. In the meantime, see this thread on how to join our private chat channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

so this woman from the military…..was she hot?

welcome aboard

thank you! Also, one more question. I’m trying to purchase this Fleet Battle Cruiser from the Starship and Shuttle Requisitions officer on Earth Spacedock but it says i don’t have permission to use “such and such”. May i have permission to buy this ship? Or if not, what are the rules behind this?

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@Epinephrine wrote:

thank you! Also, one more question. I’m trying to purchase this Fleet Battle Cruiser from the Starship and Shuttle Requisitions officer on Earth Spacedock but it says i don’t have permission to use “such and such”. May i have permission to buy this ship? Or if not, what are the rules behind this?

It’s highlighted in yellow font in the rules and regulations.
    “Before being able to purchase any fleet ships or gear, members must have a minimum of 50,000 fleet credits earned on the leaderboard, AND must be a member for at least 1 month. Access to fleet vendors will be granted when these two requirements are met.”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.