Application for Bwhorton

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Bwhorton

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow trekkies my name is Blaine Whorton in the game im Kathryn Janeway yes im playing in honor of the famous captain…i live in Bastrop Louisiana and my ships name is USS Baton Rouge…i am a Starfleet captian at level 31.Glad to find a potantial fleet in my own timezone anyway got an invite from a member so here is my application…

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th. To get you started, could you please provide some additional information:

1) Your character name as it appears in game, something like “kathryn janeway@bwhorton”. We cannot send you an invite without this information.

2) Your age

3) Have you read the fleet rules?

Thanks. Look forward to getting you started.

Here goes..

Name…Blaine Whorton
    Character in game….Kathryn Janeway
    Ship Number…NCC-92774-A
    Ship Name….USS Baton Rouge.
    Age 40
    Rank…Captain.
    Please take this as my new application disreguard my first one hope this is done correctly…

Here goes..

Name…Blaine Whorton
    Character in game….Kathryn Janeway
    Ship Number…NCC-92774-A
    Ship Name….USS Baton Rouge.
    Age 40
    Rank…Captain.
    Please take this as my new application disreguard my first one hope this is done correctly…

Don’t know why it double posted LOL please excuse that i didn’t double post hopwe i still get an invite..

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

glad to see you joined us! i had to look Bastrop up on the map. you are pretty far north. Ponchatoula is basically next door to New Orleans. looking forward to battling some borg or whoever with you.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

OK. I think we got you set up. Just so you know, your in game name officially is

Kathrine Janeway@bwhorton (not Kathryn)

See this thread for more info about the fleet.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

You may also want to adjust your privacy settings so that fleet people can send you messages. You initially had me on ‘ignore’.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.