Application for 44thSquid

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for 44thSquid

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    C’Nera
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: C’Nera@CaptJamesTSquid
    • Previous fleets: I’m in the blackseafleet with a different character.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m hoping to gather gear to better my ship and crew.
    • Tell us about yourself: I play sto for casual fun and trying to get better DPS.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome!

We can process your application once you leave your current fleet. All 44th Members must have all their toons in a 44th fleet.

Our rules prohibit mutli-fleeting.

Thanks you.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

C’Nera
    Fleet Member

Just to make sure before I leave the blackseafleet. I just want to make sure that this fleet is OK with me not doing fleet activities. I’ll contribute what I can to holdings but that’s about all I do. That and if I leave I can get in, I’d hate to leave the fleet and have my app denied…

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Chris,

You are not required to join fleet activities and it will not hold up accepting your application. We have a lot of members but not all join in fleet events. We welcome you to join the Mighty 44th and and enjoy our family friendly atmosphere.

@gallifreycaptain
    #2621 (Galli)

C’Nera
    Fleet Member

Ok. I’ve left the blackseafleet, and awaiting for the next step

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Also, we don’t require project contributions. We have 1 KDF fleet (2 total) and 3 FED fleets (6 total) that have maxed out holdings. Promotions are based entirely upon time in the fleet (as you no doubt read in the rules); 2 weeks after joining, you get promoted to LT and get access to fleet stores, 6 weeks after joining you get promoted to CMDR and get the privilege of putting characters into any of our fleets, up to our character limits. fleet projects are there so you (and the rest of our members) can earn fleet credits, not because we need or are in a special rush to get the results of those projects 🙂 .

Those things said, and since you’ve left your previous fleet, it seems you’ll fit in well. So the next post here will be your acceptance and welcome message. Welcome to the 44th Fleet!

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Oh, also! You only gave us C’Nera’s name. If that other character you mentioned (or any others you didn’t) need homes, please tell us their names and we’ll do our best to find room for them!

As mentioned in my previous post, we’ve got 8 total fleets now (6 fed and 2 KDF), so we should have space (heh) somewhere.

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the fleet! Qapla’

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.