Admiralty AWESOME!!!! Poop.

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Admiralty AWESOME!!!! Poop.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

😀 Yes Marcase you said it and I had a sinking feeling it was too good to be true…..

rolling out on tomorrow’s patch 😥

“Admiralty:

The maximum amount of Campaign XP a player may earn within a 20 hour period (daily) has been adjusted to 10,000 per Campaign.
    This amount includes the Daily Campaign XP Bonus.
    All other Admiralty rewards remain unaffected by this change, and can continue to be earned after the 10,000 Campaign XP is reached.
    Resolved an issue that was preventing players at 10/10 Tour of Duty in the Klingon Campaign from progressing.”

Some of those missions rewarded as much as 14k (a rare occurrence) without a crit. I will miss this. I was actually moving my captains forward at a healthy pace without having to grind the game playing whatever I wanted to play.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I saw this and was shocked since they made a lot of those 15-30 min missions that give 1-4k xp and those crits can go above 10k as you said. Didn’t they made ship maintenance period to prevent us from using same ships all the time, and by that, limiting xp we get?

Could it be there is some kind of daily bonus that we were getting so it will just affect that or? If that is the case, we can still get more than 10k xp per day, but daily bonus would be max 10k? (Not sure if I understood this. I’m probably having hard time to accept things.)

Edit: I think this is a limit of xp we need to level up a campaign, am I right? Good thing I already almost completed both campaigns.

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I just click the shiny buttons…

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

I don’t believe this affects skill/spec point gains. Only, as Damix said, the speed with which you can progress through the two ten-mission campaigns.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@defcon1776 wrote:

I just click the shiny buttons…

Ditto.

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Yeah, turns out it doesn’t affect anything but the campaign track experience. Excellent. I was only worried about spec points and getting all my captains up and running.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.