9/27 livestream will contain spoilers

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck 9/27 livestream will contain spoilers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Sera gave us a warning that livestream tomorrow will contain spoilers. You will ruin the plot by watching it so be vary careful if you want to fully enjoy the Delta story. Play it in background and just jump in to enter a keyword into chat – or skip it. If you don’t care about those spoilers than go on and enjoy the new queue.

Edit: I heard they will be giving out one Delta Pack during that livestream.

Han (Reb)
    Fleet Member

That’s correct, a Delta Pack as well as some RMC and probably zen up for grabs.

Keep it on silent and spam key words when the horde do to avoid those spoilers.

There should also be a code everyone can use which will be unlimited for an unlock of some sort, possibly an R&D pack. Record it if you watch so you can pass it on to the fleet. 😀

Admiral T'Liis [USS Endeavour]
    @rebnai

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the heads up. Luckily I’m demolishing a sun room so I’ll be away from the temptation to check it out. If anyone is willing to ruin their own surprise and is watching the stream and would be kind enough to pass along any codes they see I would be terribly grateful because it sounds like they are handing out some really cool treats this time around.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

O4KhYl2l is the code, it will expire at the end of the livestream!Red Matter Capacitor I think!

walkah01
    Fleet Member

O4KhYl2l

Code for red matter

Han (Reb)
    Fleet Member

Smirk has confirmed all codes have now expired.

He also posted the following update on the STO forums regarding the RMC:

For the RMC Promo winners, we apologize for the confusion about the single character unlock versus the account wide unlock from today’s code. This is not a bug and is working as intended, so I hope those who redeemed the code unlocked it on their best/favorite character first.

Be very careful with your RMC! If you discard it you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP ANOTHER EVEN ON THE SAME CHARACTER.

Admiral T'Liis [USS Endeavour]
    @rebnai

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.