44th Fleet Observations

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck 44th Fleet Observations

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Neisseria337
    Fleet Member

Cool, I didn’t know ground gave so many marks. Thanks for the advice everyone. Hopefully I’ll be around for some Elites soon then 🙂

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Hey all,
    im pretty new here and trying to get my baring. There are still a lot of stuff in game i don’t understand and it makes the game more interesting. I look forward to leveling up a bit and doing STF with fleet so count me in when the time comes.
    I like the casual atmosphere and just getting to know you all.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

@Vindleth wrote:

Hey all,
    im pretty new here and trying to get my baring. There are still a lot of stuff in game i don’t understand and it makes the game more interesting. I look forward to leveling up a bit and doing STF with fleet so count me in when the time comes.
    I like the casual atmosphere and just getting to know you all.

plenty of friendly people here to get to know. these guys are also very knowledgeable. they have the answers….just ask. looking forward to seeing you in space.

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Beta wrote:

Just an fyi never pvp against ta’al, you will not be able to keep a lock on his ship. 😥 He is a slippery s.o.b, I was pulling my hair out this morning. lol

Haha, slippery SOB… been called an SOB plenty, but never a slippery one..LOL

Blackout and I did a brief 1v1 yesterday and it was 5[Blackout]-1[Tie. Mutual destruction.]

On that note, I do not do ground because I don’t find it very fun and isn’t that the point of playing a game, fun? I have tried, even bought a full Omega Mk XII set and a pricy embassy kit…still not fun, so there it is.

Back to PvP, I’m finding it more fun than grinding PvE as it is always different and certainly a challenge. I’ve done pretty well lately in PvE and it does tend to get monotonous, and I don’t need the Omega Marks or BNPs at the moment (11k Omega/500BNP) so PvP is the natural outlet to stave off boredom.

Lat said Cross was going to organize PvP and I couldn’t find the thread so if I missed it, sry about that. I am in with both feet. 😈

Attached: 2nd Arena ever, 3rd team PvP ever… Did pretty good 😯

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

i have been trying for a long time to get a 44th fleet pvp team together or just to pvp with fleet mates. just recently i have started doing some pvp with fleet members.

it can be a lot of fun and is much more intense than say an ISE. also, you can pick up a lot of dilithium doing pvp and fairly decent EC. i can usually do 3 sets of pvp well under an hour, especially if you go up against good pre-mades that wipe you out in not time at all.

last night poor Zelda kept getting left out of our pvp ques a lot, but me Ta’al, and T’Shor (i know that is not entirely right spelling) did a few pvps.

Ta’al did very well in pvp and had high score on our team. we went in out numbered but did pretty good considering we had no plan, which is typical for me. i just go in guns a blazing.

pvp is a very odd place. i can take the same exact ship and go into one match and be the top dog with most kills and no kills to me. the next match i will get destroyed repeatedly spending all my time respawing.

in kerrat i have picked up some really nice drops. kerrat is also very strange. you have a mission to complete, but at the same time the klingons love to attack you. basically, you have to fight 2 enemies at one time. oddly enough you can find a borg cube heping you out on a klingon while you are destroying both. totally different game.

i am mediocre at best but i don’t let that stop me from trying things. so feel free to join us in a pvp match.

HDMan
    Fleet Member

I would be interested in getting back into STFs, it’s been a LOOOOONG time since I’ve done that. I noticed that not very manyu folks use voice. How can you run STFs without it? Unless you’ve run so many that it’s machanical now….

Albabarn
    Fleet Member

I’m keen to get stuck into STF’s, want to get my experience in it up so I can finish by defiant build. Also love blowing up borg, they used to freak me out when they were first introduced.

I use TeamSpeak but only on a Friday and sometimes on a Saturday (my other half isn’t in and she gives me strange looks otherwise 🙂 )

If anyone sees me online i’ll pretty much always be game for a STF, just send me a message and i’ll be there.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@HDMan wrote:

I would be interested in getting back into STFs, it’s been a LOOOOONG time since I’ve done that. I noticed that not very manyu folks use voice. How can you run STFs without it? Unless you’ve run so many that it’s machanical now….

Pretty much. I try to organize them frequently (usually ending up in ticking someone off due to leaving them out…) oh well can’t make everyone happy. Always up for space or ground stf’s to feed the dilithium machine. I’ll probably do 4-5 daily with fleet groups and up to another 8 or so depending on the day/time in either random pug or pickup from the Elite STF channel. Feast or famine it seems. There will be so many people in game on the roster yet nobody is talking/responding.

I don’t usually get on TS because either it is full of extremely chatty people constantly discussing non-game related topics to whatever depth with no end, or emtpy. /shrug

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Count me in if STFs will be played.Still need a lot of those marks for my reputation system.I mostly do borg space and romulan ground.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.