What other Sci-Fi shows you like besides Star Trek?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation What other Sci-Fi shows you like besides Star Trek?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Xargh@bdunaway67
    Fleet Member

@Marcase wrote:

I enjoyed Space 1999 first season, the second season was more of a “we’ll battle another alien monster of the week”. I enjoy watching old(er) scifi shows just for the retro and the whole view people imagined on the future (which is our present!) 😀

I remember bits and pieces of this scifi show called “Star Maidens” (which was called “Women Planet Medusa” here), had the same Space 1999 art and style(ish), and a creepy robot-doctor that made me hide under the covers. http://www.animus-web.demon.co.uk/maidens/index.htm

I have NEVER heard of Star Maidens, which is not surprising since Star Wars was the catalyst for so many TV shows/movies. Most of it was campy but as a kid it was great.

IMO Some ‘classic’ SCIFI was superior, such as Doctor Who played by Tom Baker. Horrible special effects but the stories were always original. Not only that but to a 12 year old boy the doctors companion Leela was hot. 😀

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.