Weird problem and a favor

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Weird problem and a favor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lhivera
    Fleet Member

Hi all,

Do any of you play Champions Online? I have somehow got myself signed into the “trade” channel for Champions Online, from within my STO account. And I can’t leave the channel. And because it’s not an STO channel, it doesn’t appear on the checkbox list for my chat tabs, so I can’t even disable the channel.

And because there is no Mac client for Champions Online, I can’t install the game and leave the channel that way.

I’m hoping if any of you are CO players, you could perhaps sign into the trade channel and ask a channel admin to remove @eighrichte from the channel.

Thanks!

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

That’s strange that it doesn’t show up on the list of channels in chat settings. They should show up even if they aren’t STO channels. For instance, all of my Neverwinter channels show up in chat settings. I just had to uncheck the box next to each channel to make them no longer appear. I haven’t played Champions since it first went free to play so I can’t help you out in game. Hope you get it sorted out. I know having channels showing from games you no longer play can be confusing. It sure was for me.

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

It does show up in the “Chat Settings” list, and there’s a “Leave” button available, but it doesn’t work. Nor does the /channel_leave command.

The list it doesn’t appear in is the tab settings.

Particularly weird is that I’ve NEVER played champions online. I tried “/channel_join trade” as a guess at what STO’s trade channel might be, and now I’m stuck there!

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

From Redshirt patch notes:

– Resolved an issue where a player couldn’t leave a custom made chat channel called Trade.

Guess they listen to you. mention the Defera bugs, hehe.

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

Woohoo!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.