Unable to purchase klingon ships

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Unable to purchase klingon ships

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dragonmage
    Fleet Member

I’m guessing this has been asked already, but cant seem to find anything for it, so here goes.

just thought i’d have a little fun by making a KDF captain, alls going well, got promoted to Lt Commander and got my choice of first ship.

I’ve gone to ship requestitions completed the mission but dont seem to be able to actually choose a ship.

As you can see from the image i have a token to use, and i can navigate along the available ships i would like to choose the Somraw, but when i hit Buy ship, i hear a noise which would indicate i’ve brought it, but noting happens beyond that, i’ve check the ship roster ans its not showing and there is nothing in my inventory.

Any help would be appreciated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @bob#3296

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hopefully, this gets patched tomorrow – they announced there could be maintenance downtime to fix some newly introduced bugs. I saw at least 2 other fleet members mentioning they encountered the same problem you described. I haven’t tried claiming one since I’m levelling a t6 ship which scales to my character’s level.

Dragonmage
    Fleet Member

Cheers for the reply Damix,

Just read the patch notes and it does look like it is a big they are fixing..

Anyway heres hoping

aka @bob#3296

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.