So who were the nay sayers to not having another faction?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck So who were the nay sayers to not having another faction?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bodgeup
    Fleet Member

So we now know the ROM faction has been confirmed, I knew it!!

So how many people thought there wouldnt be another playable faction hey? lol

The dev blogs have pointed towards a playable ROM faction for months now, just saying when i mentioned there was a playable ROM faction comming for fact I took lots of flak in game chat from peeps saying it wont happen when they havent yet fleshed out the KDF faction. Well it looks like its happening this may!

But yes i agree i never really was interested in the KDF faction so ill be interested to see how the ROM faction is progressed, lets hope it gets the content it deserves and also i hope FED will also get more SP content (I love my PvE content).

Melock
    Fleet Member

I didn’t think we would see the Rom faction for another year.
    So will this lead to a 3 way war? I hope not. Will it be all 3 vs tholians/iconians/borg/Dominion-TrueWay/Gorn

Can we just end the Klink/Fed war?

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I’m actually looking forward to the possibility of 3 way war. The only downside I see to implementation is the splinter “free romulan” colony on NR. The suggestion that these do nothing under-achievers could possibly spawn a 3rd faction is unthinkable- “Yawn- mobilizing for war IS important”

This in a sense is the painting into a corner part of the plot. Hopefully the real Romulan faction won’t come from these useless idiots. I suppose the colony at NR could be a flashpoint for three way war. Time will tell.

Bodge mentioned “content a faction deserves”. This should mean the KDF will finally be done right by the developers. As new and shiny as the roms will be anything less would be disgraceful. Hope roms won’t get starbases for a while with the fed one almost done few things would be as disappointing as seeing KDF become third fiddle to fed and new shiny.

TBak
    Fleet Member

I find it … interesting.

I guess it is time to get that 44th Romulan wing named now, and I think I just might have to alt myself into a Romulan.

Pax Fortitudine (Peace in Strength)

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Well, I had my doubts, especially since the KDF was not a complete faction yet. However, it looks like they are finishing the KDF as well. I must say, though, I’m not really looking forward to grinding out more resources for a Romulan starbase. The Fed starbase has extracted much already from our membership, and our KDF base still has a ways to go.

BAMFacus
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I’m not going to name, names “cough” ace kitty “cough” who just hours before the announcement swore up and down that the leaked sto european announcement was a fan made conspiracy. I little to high on catnip if you ask me. But I am STOked, pardon the pun, about this. And is it just me but does the announcement of the Legacy of Romulus have an expansion pack feel?

majestyc1k
    Fleet Member

Looking forward to playing a Romulan/Reman and having access to the warbird ships. Bring it on!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.