Sneak peek at the Dilith Mine Gear

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sneak peek at the Dilith Mine Gear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    madmike72
    Fleet Member

I just saw this on reddit for what its worth. http://imgur.com/a/d3kvS

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

wow,this consoles are great.must have.looking forward to this update

Melock
    Fleet Member

Very nice.
    looks like my 3 part oddy consoles are going into storage. :mrgreen:

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

New shines…
    But that makes me wonder, with introduction of warp cores, power level have gone up in every system except weapons, these new stuff will make ships more resilient, so we are getting more power for our babies and more resistances, which will probably be useful in pvp but my thought on pve is that you want to shoot enemy asap so you take less damage than you would in longer fights. So in pvp there will probably be some universal console removing in favor of these.
    But this could also be groundwork for implementing armor consoles on ships.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Power transfer rate any useful? From what i have been able to figure out it matters only how fast your power returns to weapons after full impulse or when changing power levels. Since base transfer is something like 5 power/sec making it go to 6.1 power/sec wont make much difference, ill just have to plan a little ahead.

Blackout
    Fleet Member

Those cores are so OP, they will destroy the warp core secondary market.

So enjoy that source of income while it while it lasts.

As for the Neutroniums, cruisers, load up (on the +turn rate ones).

(They really need to add more endgame content – with gear like this, it just gets easier and easier)

Blackout
    Fleet Member

@Vindleth wrote:

So in pvp there will probably be some universal console removing in favor of these.

And PvE too. These are better than the ZPE and the Tachyokinetic Converter. The + crit they give isn’t nearly as valuable as the +22 resist and extra effect. Really, only the Borg Console outpowers the new neutroniums, and that’s because of the +5 weapons power it gives.

@Vindleth wrote:

EDIT: Power transfer rate any useful? From what i have been able to figure out it matters only how fast your power returns to weapons after full impulse or when changing power levels. Since base transfer is something like 5 power/sec making it go to 6.1 power/sec wont make much difference, ill just have to plan a little ahead.

It only helps in the situations you mentioned, and to recover from beam overload. If you’re going to use Beam Overload, every little bit helps… but you’d rather have the +turn rate (especially if you’re in a cruiser with turn rate less than 10)

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Good stuff! The direct dil cost seems low but with 50k fleet credits and if you consider 1:1 for projects is almost 60K total (although of course there are other sources of fleet credits). Still not bad. I always knew the warp core sales were temporary, I sold a white mkx for 285K the first day LOL suckers. Have a neutronium and an RCS sitting in the bank, better get them on the market before it crashes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.