[RP Signup Thread] – Star Trek: Into the mouth of madness

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Holodeck [RP Signup Thread] – Star Trek: Into the mouth of madness

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Excellent bio horrid! Hope that your ship specs will keep this quality :mrgreen:

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I have revamped my characters bio (first page). Let me know if I should change something or if different approach would be better. Didn’t had time to join you sooner but you can expect from Yumi to appear in story soon. : )

I added warp core to Bajoran ship. It is not canon so this prototype is Mk I, with maximum warp 5. Hope that is ok?

Edit: Ok, will write my post today. I changed my ship from Perikia class to Janitza class, seams this one was warp capable in tv show.

@Kylar wrote:

Mess hall attedent: Tovan Khev (tried to remove him form duty after the Klingon incident but he has family connections) 😀

lol

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Damix wrote:

I have revamped my characters bio (first page). Let me know if I should change something or if different approach would be better. Didn’t had time to join you sooner but you can expect from Yumi to appear in story soon. : )

I added warp core to Bajoran ship. It is not canon so this prototype is Mk I, with maximum warp 5. Hope that is ok?

Cool. Join as soon as you can, because we’ll be going to action very soon and your character might be very useful in certain events. :mrgreen:

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Ok, once again I must apologize about delay when it comes to this RP storyline continuation. However, I have finally managed to present the RP to the official STO forum community.

So I’m presenting you now how it is done: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1195039/looking-for-play-by-post-rp-participants

Btw, I’m intending to continue with story sometime soon when I found enough time and inspiration for it. Yeah, I’m kind of perfectionist so that’s why it takes me a little longer to do so. :mrgreen:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.