Other games?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge The Oasis Recreation Other games?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

About month ago I passed FEAR 2 on the hardest difficulty without much problems :mrgreen: And recently I’ve been playing Alan Wake which is surely becoming one of my favorite horror games next to Call Of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of Earth, Dead Space 1,2 and 3, Silent Hills and Resident Evils 1, 2, 3 and 4, and Doom 3 of course.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I played Alan Wake, it’s the one influenced or based on Stephen King’s novels. Have you tried Alien: Isolation, saw the trailer recently, it follows the trend of games you like.

@fatman592 wrote:

Cross oceans to do the same.

Heh, that would be fun thing to do. Who knows, maybe one day. : )

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Damix wrote:

I played Alan Wake, it’s the one influenced or based on Stephen King’s novels. Have you tried Alien: Isolation, saw the trailer recently, it follows the trend of games you like.

I will definitely have I try at that too if my current computer could run it. If don’t, I’ll play it anyway when I get a new one :mrgreen:

And yesterday I just started playing ST Armada 2 (old schoold 😎 ), but a bit modded version (mod is called Armada II classic and it’s played through Fleet Operations). This time I’m trying to finish it on hardest difficulty since I’ve never made it before. It is pretty brutal and Borg is seriously kicking my *ss off 😆 Don’t wanna know how it will be with species 8472, but I’m certain that it will be even tougher :mrgreen:

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I’m hooked on “Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft”. It is f2p online strategy card game, anyone from fleet playing it?

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Only card game you will find me playing is Texas Holdem!

Wayfarier
    Fleet Member

The other games I play are solo types. silent hunter, Civ and CIV type games, and of course XCom which I still think was one of the best solo tactical turn base game shout there.

But right now STO is taking most of my time.

While on the plans I am also playing Trexals. It is a Star Trek based game. And I find it very funny. Mir captures the made up technical talk better than STO does and has retro graphics. I find myself enjoying that when I do not have a network connection.

Sovereign47
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

So yesterday I installed Mass Effect (first game) and it is absolutely amazing so far. I believe STO will get neglected a bit because of it :mrgreen:
    I should have been playing that game a long time ago, but I completely forgot I have it. And so when I found I decided to try it out since I wanted to play something new. And now I’m getting quickly addicted with that game :mrgreen:
    Also, it is worth mentioning that I tried before ME 2 and ME 3, but at that time I had very old and weak PC and wasn’t even able to run ME 1, so I decided I’ll play it when I get new PC and now I’m doing exactly that. So in the future I’ll try to pass all of the Mass Effect games 😎

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

I was curious if anyone here plays Diablo 3. I stepped away from it to take a break back before the start of season 3 and haven’t booted it up since. But with season 5 set to start on the 15th of this month I was thinking about spending some time in it. I’d like to find some others to play with so if you’re interested please let me know.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.