New post and reply box colors

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Engineering New post and reply box colors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Another small request – I personally really like the dark themes used, however the reply and new thread areas are all white. Could they be the same color schemes as the displays?

(Admin edit: I’ve split this into a separate thread so I can better keep track of requests.)

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by palcioz.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by palcioz. Reason: Admin edit note
    palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Technically, yes.  However, when I tested that pre-launch, it’s much less obvious that it’s an area that you can type in, especially for posting new topics.  (You can sort-of see this if you swap to “text” mode and click in the box — the background fades out to transparent, which is the one remnant of that experiment.)  There are also enough components in the editor that updating the style to look both “dark” and “obvious that it’s a text box” is likely to take some effort — I may get around to playing with it eventually, but it’s more than a casual change.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Ah yes, I see. Maybe a dark grey would work nicely?

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Yeah, maybe.  I’ll play around with it eventually, but style customization can take some time, and I’d rate getting the read/unread message status correctly styled as more important than getting the text box colors updated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.