Livestream 18 Sep at 1500 GMT

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Livestream 18 Sep at 1500 GMT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Han (Reb)
    Fleet Member

Live stream today during downtime.

Apparently with giveaways including one for all viewers. If anyone can make this might be worthwhile, it is previewing T6 ships, and if possible record any unlimited codes to share with the fleet. There might be one like there was for the Section 31 outfit giveaway.

Admiral T'Liis [USS Endeavour]
    @rebnai

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks for the info, I will be just in time to see the livestream. Wish everyone luck if they will be giving out Red Matter Capacitor.

Demuder
    Fleet Member

They gave the following code: eHJ9B77q
    We are supposed to enter it in Arc, but right now it doesn’t work. And we don’t know what it is, it’s a surprise.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Here is the official explanation why it doesn’t work.

Demuder
    Fleet Member

Well, they gave a new one: hjk63ij

Which still doesn’t work as Jerin says. Just putting it here so that when the problem goes away on their side ppl can try either – or both, who knows ?

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Update:

– “The code we gave out should work once our internal servers are back up. If not, we will figure out someway to make up for this awesome Thursday gaffe.”
    – “The code will grant you a free R&D pack filled with goodies.”
    – “The code should work until tomorrow, and after the servers are back up.”

I think this one should be the working code once they fix what they have to: eHJ9b77q

Han (Reb)
    Fleet Member

Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk
    Hey everyone,
    Sorry for the issues today regarding our connection and the untimed disconnect we experienced across the board.

When we got back our internet connection, we had gone past our window for livestreaming and couldn’t continue the show.

Today’s R&D Pack code is broken and will not redeem, so we have to send it back to the drawing board and find out what happened with it. I am hoping to get this fixed asap, and to try and see if we can get a makeup created for everyone who missed out today.

I will update this thread with news as I receive it from my teammates.

Thank you again to everyone who made today’s maintenance livestream. We had a great turn out and a lot of fun before the Kazon ruined everything. Now I know how Janeway felt.

~CaptainSmirk

No working code I think folks.

Admiral T'Liis [USS Endeavour]
    @rebnai

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.