KDF recruit BOFF from receiver

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck KDF recruit BOFF from receiver

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hi all, a follow up to my in game emails, since I got no reply and no confirmation on official forums I decided to act as guinea pig and try it, I made a fresh copy of my character onto the test server as a backup, then recorded gameplay with obs on normal server showing that I had the rare version, dismissing it, then talking to Q’on to reclaim.
    The UR version did show up as a claimable item in the KDF recruit section and I got her ok, the reward was then greyed out, if you stop talking to Q’on and go back to him the reward is gone.

Why cryptic could not just have put the Boff in as greyed out reward that shows but is only active once you dismiss the rare version, you know like all other rewards in event store I don’t know.

Just to say it does seem to be working but you need to be lvl 20 or above, which again is not said anywhere

Regards Chanfron

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Chanfron.
    Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Excellent info. Thank you.

I have access to Tribble, but never copied over.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I copied my character to test server just in case, thought it might be a good way to prove I had said Boff and if anything went wrong and that they might be able to copy character back, no idea if they would but thought it cant hurt.
    Personally I think cryptic handled it very poorly considering its a one off unique Boff on KDF side that you cannot reclaim if dismissed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.