KDF Level 20 Promotion Glitch

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck KDF Level 20 Promotion Glitch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    quadraticone
    Fleet Member

I got the promotion mission and it says to go to J’mpok or whatever the kdf chancellors name is, and he just tries to give me a different mission. There is no way to clear the mission. I’ve looked into it a little and everyone is saying to do the Test of Mettle mission in the Warzone strand, but my list doesn’t show it. Asking a GM is apparently worthless:( Did I lose my lvl 20 ship? If so, how do I clear this dang mission? Drop is not an option. Thanks in advance for help or suggestions.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi, it seems people have the same problem: [link], and wiki states that Test of Mettle was removed. I haven’t encountered the bug when I leveled up my kdf alt, it is something new.

quadraticone
    Fleet Member

Yeah, I noticed the promotion says LC(10), the one I can’t complete. I leveled past 10 over a year ago. I may just soldier on to level 30 or just delete the character and start all over on KDF. Haven’t decided yet, but it looks like Im pretty much screwed:( Oh well.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

It shouldn’t matter much unless you are playing story missions on adv or higher. You will want the ship for admiralty later tho. Hope that works out for ya!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.