Free items with purchase of T6 Ship???

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Free items with purchase of T6 Ship???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

Did anyone else get these free items after buying a T6 ship. My son did and I am wondering if I will too if i purchase one?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

looking at the picture it says he has spent over $150 in the last 60 days, $50 to get the TOS Crew and the $150 to get Kinky Leeta, what’s not clear is does that mean zen purchased or spent, i.e. do you only get it if you spend $150 worth of zen on items not just purchase the zen.

If its zen purchased then I should have got it as I have bought more than $150 worth of zen in the last 60 days(I am UK so I bought it in pounds not dollars) but I have NOT spent all of it, last two things I have bought are T6 Andorian ships and the Full Gamma Vanguard pack, both were purchased in sales, so that should be over the $50 threshold to at least get the TOS Crew.

Any other fleeties had one of these?.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Chanfron.
    mcstu2001
    Fleet Member

We only spent $20 to get him his first T6. This is the first time we have spent month on his account. Two months ago they sent him 500 Z for free.

It seems your purchased should have unlocked this Boff for you. I’ll do  some checking online and see what I can find. I will also be picking up a T6 ship as well, so we’ll see what happens.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

This looks like an enhanced version of the “First Time Buyer’s Pack”. I got these items, but WITHOUT Leeta and TOS crew when I purchased Zen with $ for the first time. No idea what is the condition to get those boffs, let us know if you also get them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.