Consumable? Oh oh:(

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Consumable? Oh oh:(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

I’m thinking this is what I get for not paying attention. I picked up the plasma torp launcher from the romulan rep: I was thinking about experimenting with lowering the drain from my dhcs and introducing some spike damage to the mix….

It has five charges. What? Does this thing vanish after 5 shots and you have to get a new one? If so 500 rep for the piece of shit. Looking at the stats it didn’t strike me as that stellar. Hoping this means 5 times in an engagement so it can’t be spammed but not terribly optimistic. What a waste:(

Blackout
    Fleet Member

The Omega Torpedo launcher has 5 charges, but recharges 1 charge every 6 seconds. Don’t worry, you didn’t completely waste your time.

If you shoot a high yield Omega Torp it spikes pretty hard, but the torpedo is targetable, and is very slow =/

That said, The Omega torp isn’t great =/

horridperson
    Fleet Member

That’s great news! As a weapon it doesn’t look much better than average as torpedos go: I just grabbed it to introduce any torpedo into the equation and add the omega amp synergy with my assimilated module.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.