Arc Issue

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Arc Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

When trying to log in through Arc, you may get this message:

Don’t worry, you are not banned. Support team is aware of it so just skip the Arc and log in with Star Trek Online.exe found in your install folder.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

😆 😆 😆 Arc 😆 😆 😆
    I only launch that if I need to, and mostly to redeem a free code I got off the internet!

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I use the Arc because of the Arc Quest feature. Otherwise, I’d skip it since STO is only game I play.

Some kind of patch was released so this issue has been fixed. c:

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Interesting, another way to earn free Zen… can you share what the rewards/effort is like? Definitely not an Arc fan, but if the rewards are nice enough… I do like free things! 😆

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Here is blog related to Arc Quest:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9839863-arc-quests-reward-you-for-discovering-new-games

I have 20.000 Arc Points at the moment which can be turned in for 2k Zen. It took me 4 months (I think) to get that much XP. But you don’t have to actually play pwe games, you just have to access game launchers so system can recognize it and add to the quests. It is simple as admiralty or reputation daily clicking.

Some games don’t require full download (like Neverwinter or Champions online) because you download game through Game Launcher which is recognized as playing the game. : )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.