application for Ug1ey

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy application for Ug1ey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ug1ey
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Keira@Ug1ey

Real Name (first name only): Ivan

Location (at least time zone): Uk

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): None

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: free atm, but if end game is good i may become a lifer

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): game history … it all started with MOHAA, then DFBHD, then SWG (bria server how i miss you epic down times lol) then wow, then the BF series … then eve, then SWTOR, then WOT … and now i have finally found STO 🙂 i have been in clans in most games, as in my view, its boring on your own at end game levels. About me, i am not really a treky, but if ST was on tv i would normally watch it. yeah i am called, Ivan, no i am not russian, its a family thing lol.I am a electrician by trade (but i dont touch houses/homes etc), i work shifts (4on 4off), but when i am off work, i tend to play … alot, i am pretty addicted atm. I will admit that i am a major newbie with STO, but i can learn stuff pretty quick 🙂

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: i wanted to be in a fleet that understood that i have to work shifts, yet is active enough, that when i am online, something maybe happening etc … plus i liked your video’s on youtube 😉

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): read and understood
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yeah, no probs ….. is drunken singing allowed 😆

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

Stone Gold
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello Ivan and Welcome!!! Hope to see you in game.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.