Application for Truetepes

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Truetepes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Serene
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Maiara Meazoa@lunariasolem (FED) ( i do have 2 other characters, one klingon and another fed, but i dont play these anymore)
    • Previous fleets: solo fleet not worth mentioning
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? recently been getting back into playing somewhat more seriously (though serious for me is still pretty casual, mostly just doing some missions, making sure to do daily’s etc)even before getting back for a long time i had been in dead/solo fleets, im looking to try and play a bit more socially, and actually joining a fleet seems like a decent step to that.

doing a fleet solo not really doable, fun, and honestly kinda feels empty.

• Tell us about yourself: I’m not super good at the game but do actually have some time in it.only after getting back into the game i have actually put some time into actually trying to build up a decent ship instead of just a rave boat.

though i can be talkative in chat i’m not big on voice/video chat.

unfortunately the time i actually put into STO isn’t that much, in some cases as little as only doing the daily stuff and login back out. (though if there are more fleet based events weither this is group runs or whatever i have a relatively fluid schedule)

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Serene.

aka @lunariasolem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.