Application for Supes

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Supes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Supes
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Enson@Supes0 (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: When the game launched I was in a fleet with some RL friends (DDC). I was in one other fleet a handful of years ago, but the name escpaes me.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am a returning player. I’ve been away for a few years. I purchased the game in January of 2010 and am a lifetime subscriber, but haven’t played in a handful of years, so I’m basically a newb all over again. Reading your website, it appears that you’re what I’m looking for. A place for me to relearn the game without a ton of pressure and an active playerbase where I won’t be talking to myself in fleet chat 🙂
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a lifelong gamer and nerd. I had an Atari 2600 as a kid and would watch TOS reruns with my dad. Sci-Fi junkie. MMO veteran. I work full time. Musician.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Tek.
    Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet44th Delta Fleet44th Gamma Fleet44th Epsilon Fleet44th Temporal Vanguard, and 44th Zeta Fleet, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are seven fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Zeta Fleet, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet and up to three can be put into 44th Assault Squadron44th Delta Fleet44th Temporal Vanguard, or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQstarting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Also, please add your Discord handle to your Profile here on the forums prior to joining the Discord server.

Thank you and welcome!

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.