Application for stormsusmc

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for stormsusmc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Storms
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: storms@stormsusmc#49921
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looks to be one of the oldest/most active fleets. My friend who will also be applying and I aren’t looking for any random fleet with the minimum people. We have spent money on the game and would like to get the most out of it and play for hopefully years to come.
    • Tell us about yourself: 8 year Marine Corps combat Vet, avid Scifi fan (Star Trek, Star Wars…anything space really). I have played and currently passively play Eve, SWTOR, and WoW but have played few other MMORPGs over the years from New World to Aion. I’m a Realtor/investor and a powerlifter, feel free to creep on me and see what I’m about on IG – @minnesotasold. I’m a family man and play a few hours in the evening after 9pm sometimes until 1 or 2am, and sometimes a few hours in the mornings. My buddy (Andy) who will be applying as well is a long time friend of mine, neighbor, and client when we are getting on the game we send each other a GIF of Worf singing Klingon Opera and thus to our wives we say we are going to “Maylota” when we play STO.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @stormsusmc#49921

Storms
    Fleet Member

Thanks! See you on board!

aka @stormsusmc#49921

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.